Favours at the mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamish

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Sometimes its great working with other people and lending a hand when needed.

A couple of local loggers that I deal with on a weekly basis at the shop, had a little surplus of white pine, we haggled a price out and told them I only want 1K BF, to finish up a drive shed.

View attachment 309903

Must be the confusion with the metric system!

When all parties are happy, shake hands with a nod of the head, all is good. Its nice being recognized for everything one does for others.

My aunt wants me to build a bird house, with my carpentry skills 6K+ BF should be enough!

My aunt wants me to build a bird house, with my carpentry skills 6K+ BF should be enough!

My Dad built my Grandmother a birdhouse. She wanted some eggs. It ended up being 20' x 40' and housing many peacocks, geese, and pigeons among other things. Peacocks lay BIG eggs.
DSC06726.JPG

Had to be careful when you asked for two eggs for breakfast, never knew what you were going to get. :)

I must be a better woodworker than you are, because I bet I could build a bird house AND a bird feeder out of that!:laugh: Nice deal. Looks like Karma coming back around. Keep it going.

I hope you don't think this is a stupid question, but what is a drive shed?

There are no stupid questions.

A drive shed in this area is basically an open ended barn/shed/garage..............basically a simple drive in, back out or vice versa with no doors involved, mainly used to keep equipment out of the weather.

Will try to take the camera down and take a picture of the old one.

Back