I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duce-and-a-half ad:

1972 AM General Crew Cab Deuce and a Half. TAGGED INSURED AND TITLED!

Let me start off by saying if you don't mind breaking necks, watching panties drop, or even have pictures taken of you driving this monstrous machine through town then you might be the attention wh**e that needs this truck.

Unfortunately my insurance won't cover any more broken necks and I have more panties than Victoria Secret, so I must regrettably pass this beautiful piece of red white and blue American history on to somebody else. On a real note I am ready to conquer another project.

As if this truck wasn't originally bada**, it couldn't handle the amount of people that wanted a lift. I listened to the ole saying "4 doors, more wh***s." So I added the extra cab, and now 17 of your finest babes can ride with you.

How comfortable is it with all those people? Hell it's no tighter than a fat chick in spandex. Plus with those custom 2 tone leather seats that were added it makes the ride just that much better. You can't forget the custom center console that you can use to hold your manliest of beverages and which houses the radio!

Whaaaaa?? Did you say radio? That's right R A D I O. I know the motor purring is already music to your ears but I wanted MORE. This radio allows you to jam out to your favorite Justin Beiber tunes..... HAH, Who am I kidding, Justin Beiber's va***a couldn't hold up to the vibration of this 12,000 lb monster.

All of these bad a** additions led to the removal of an axle, in which we sacrificed to the Land of Hillbillies and Mudholes and the ultimate 4x4 Zombie Killing Machine was born.

The manly LDT-465 multi fuel was swapped out for a gut wrenching LDS-465 multi fuel . The additional 70 HP and umpteen lbs of torque comes in handy when your trying to crawl over those little minions during 5 o clock traffic.

No need to stop at a gas station every day to fill this bad boy up, because it runs off pure testosterone! While it does run off of just about everything you feed it besides diesel (waste motor oil, veggie oil, Automatic transmission fluid, etc), it sadly will not solely run off of your testosterone.

The truck is equipped with heat that will melt the ice off of an Eskimos balls. What about A/C? Quit whining, If you want to wipe that sweat off you brow you do it the old fashioned way windows down. If your still hot after that go ahead and crack the front windshield open. Yep...that crack will create such a windtunnel, Marilyn Monroe wouldn't even know what hit her.

After that liberal neighbor starts b**ching about that environment hurting monstrosity sitting in your driveway, just tell him that's why it's got a fresh coat of Camoflauge paint and all you see is a "new bush".

Yes, that massive a** winch on the front does work. It's PTO driven so you can pull down small buildings and large trees without even making those 2 brand new batteries drop a volt. Hell it might of even helped drag the Statue of Liberty from France.

It is equipped with a custom snorkel intake to let this baby breathe in free American air as it rolls coal up the side of Mt. Rushmore.

Immediately after purchasing this truck you can expect a few things to happen:

1. Penis enlargement
2. Thickening of chest hair
3. You'll become better at chopping wood.
4. Your steaks will cook themselves to an immediate medium rare.
5. Can consume more alcohol
6. Your weak stache will blossom into a full figured manstache
7. Not giving a damn
8. Bench press goes up
9. You'll find more flannel shirts in your closet.
10. More tools in your garage
Oh yea...some people see those oil drops underneath the front of the truck and freak out, but one must not mistake those as those are merely sweat stains of this american workhorse my friend.

While there are many more additions to this truck inside and out, that I unfortunately could not add to this already book. If you are a serious buyer and would like more pictures or details, feel free to message me with a phone number and we can discuss it further!

This is the truck to get if you have any issues with manhood. ( Gotta read the ad). :laugh:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261360871312?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

View attachment 325206

Every time I mention buying a duece and a half, my wife tells me to just do it. I guess I'll have to one of these days.

I ought to have posted this sooner, but I was gonna go after it myself. I've just dropped some coin on another saw, so here it is.
Poulan Pro 405 with bow bar
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tls/4259267534.html

Last edited:
Back