I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neighbor next to our previous house had their catalpa tree trimmed for our benefit. Tree man asked me what I wanted taken off. I replied to take everything on our side of the property line.

Catalpa trees are strictly trash. Freakin mess from blooms, beans and leaves.

I have a pending tree job that require the customer paying to trim the neighbors tree off their property due to reoccurring insurance claims from damage from it in storms. I never like these jobs but they pay the bills.

I have a pending tree job that require the customer paying to trim the neighbors tree off their property due to reoccurring insurance claims from damage from it in storms. I never like these jobs but they pay the bills.

Sounds like sticky business, but at least the green backs come with it. In these days with irate neighbors in the news and people being shot over silly disputes I may even be concerned that a war would break out when we got our equipment on the ground. You guys ever had the "other person" (you are not working for) harass you (the tree cutter) during these jobs?
Just curious

I was harassed by a neighbor on another job and the girlfriend came out crying I shouldn't have cut the trees down (shaded their house). Then the boyfriend said you are in trouble over this (cutting trees down) They were near the lot line. Come to find out they were renters and my customer called the actual owner to come over and they verified we were in the right on what I was being hired to cut down. It was frustrating as I wasn't sure what was going to happen with the mad people. It all blew over once they realized they had no dog on the fight.

Sent from somewhere

x prohibited[?]

Posted: about 17 hours ago

◀ prev next ▶
husqvarna 272 xp chainsaw - $150 (huntsville)
< >
00k0k_48Hl8v8B5g4_600x450.jpg

Selling husqvarna 272 xp chainsaw. Its an older chainsaw but its been kept in good condition. I don't wanna sale it but I have no choice. This saw is a bad boy!! Runs great and cuts very smooth. Extra chain and case included. This is a firm price so please no negotiations on saw.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5201161080

posted: about 17 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

safety tips

Good deal Guido. Please post a photo when it arrives.

The 272xp on Hunstville C-list seems to be long gone.

Is it a good thing that I dont have any money?:(

David

The Partner P-100 arrived today. More pictures in the Partner stickie.

View attachment 444895
I got real busy and was unable to get to Bay city in a timely manner so I deleted my post. The link was still in I likes em green's reply for anyone to use. I installed windows 10 and have been unable to log in to this site for several weeks until about 10 minute's ago. Glad it worked out for you. Hate to see that you had to pay a "fair" price for it though. :cry:
You and Jon1212 seem to find some great deals.

Latest posts

Back