I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Sweet" brand name bar got my attention. My research didn't find any Sweet chainsaw bars, but I find a mention of the Sweet brand name on one of the Chinese Products sites offering ***.

The guys who know Stihl saws could probably point several incorrect things on the "Stihl MS 070."

This is a test. It appears that the software here changed O + P + E (take out the spaces and + signs) to ***.

Test--OPE written as it's normally written.

EDIT--Yes, it's showing up as ***.

New old news to me :D.
There is a back story as well, but I don't want to get sent to camp :innocent::guitar:, so I won't say much.
Basically that is the name of another site that was started by previous members here. One being a builder who has added volumes to this site. I've already said to much, I've got to go find a deal now:lol:.

There is a back story as well, but I don't want to get sent to camp :innocent::guitar:, so I won't say much.
Basically that is the name of another site that was started by previous members here. One being a builder who has added volumes to this site. I've already said to much, I've got to go find a deal now:lol:.

:omg:
;)
:yes:

Most/many "free firewood" listings on CL are simply someone hoping to get downed trees cut up & hauled off for free.

Pecan wood, however, could be sold to BBQ restaurants. I have no idea what the profit-to-work-involved ratio might be, but it might work out for someone with the right equipment (which excludes me, other than chainsaws).

http://houston.craigslist.org/for/5564223565.html

Someone better jump on this one or I will not be able to sleep!

Must be the rare upside down sticker version....

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/atq/5571801523.html

Antique 150 Homelite Chain Saw - $700 (Renfrew, PA)
00U0U_4ymitDZAcSB_600x450.jpg

Sorry. I figured there would be a fair amount of interest but you never know. Oh well. Just have to see what happens.

There will be a couple out of their mind goofballs battling in the last minute that sends that saw through the roof. 2 .5 days left and at $190. It's going well over $300. Someone will burn up all of their cookie jar money and won't be able to bid on the next. ;)

There will be a couple out of their mind goofballs battling in the last minute that sends that saw through the roof. 2 .5 days left and at $190. It's going well over $300. Someone will burn up all of their cookie jar money and won't be able to bid on the next. ;)
I had one other of the same model few years ago that was nice but not quite this nice. That one went over 300.

Great running saw with no clutch cover and lots of rust........things that make you go hmmmmm^

Sent from somewhere

Back