I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both in the same evening!

Husqvarna 2100 CD 24" Chain Saw - $500 (Butler)
00o0o_3NPnKCJgBcG_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Husqvarna
model name / number: 2100 CD

My father's chain saw, ran well when he passed 3 years ago; has not been used since. Comes with one chain and bar.

Should run with no or little effort. Never had any problems with it; it's a Husqvarna.

------------------------------------

Stihl 090 chainsaw with 36" bar - $1200 (Beaver falls, pa 15010)
image 1 of 5
00C0C_heE1YR0jQUz_600x450.jpg

make / manufacturer: Stihl
model name / number: 090
size / dimensions: 137cc

I have a stihl 090 for sale. I had it tuned up and she runs great. I have a 36" bar for it but no chain. Text is the best way to get ahold of me. 7.2.4.6.2.4.0.9.5.eight

Well, they DO say 'PROFESSIONAL' on the box . . . .

Philbert
Agreed Philbert, which in my book implies someone making a living from that "profession".
Hard to believe anyone but the seller is "professional" in this circumstance.

The only redeeming factor to his ad at all is the fact that he is telling people right up front what it is:).
Look on GR CL and you will see what happens after people get there hands on them.

Okay guys, you ready for these to be flooding the market.
This country is in said shape I tell you.
And the people bringing this crap even sadder:(.
http://dayton.craigslist.org/grd/5636024009.html
Some goofball in the Greensboro, NC area is trying to sell a bunch of these counterfeits, with Stihl model # lables on them. Some even have Stihl labled bars on them :mad::chainsaw::mad::chainsaw:

Some goofball in the Greensboro, NC area is trying to sell a bunch of these counterfeits, with Stihl model # lables on them. Some even have Stihl labled bars on them :mad::chainsaw::mad::chainsaw:
Pete, I love to make a buck, but not buy hurting others.
I wouldn't call him a goofball, but I'm sure your trying to be nice.

When I buy I want the seller to be happy and when I sell I want the buyer to be happy(not just while he's forking over his hard earned cash.
Most everything I sell someone could turn around and re-list the same day and sell it if they had a decent ad.
You don't get :envy: rich doing it, but I sleep well knowing how I've done people and I'm blessed because of it:).

Latest posts

Back