I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muffler cover off to expose the exhaust port. Shove the popsicle stick straight in against the rear wall of the cylinder and bring the piston up with enough force to mark the popsicle stick.
Measure from the rear on the stick to the crown of the mark on the stick.

Bores
3400 1.810"

3700 1.875"

3800 1.880"

4000 1.935"

There's a folk song about a guy who falls asleep with the TV on, then awakes to find that he bought all of the stuff in those late night ads.

I recently had a similar experience.

My 'smart'phone pinged a few nights ago with an incoming message - thought it might be one of my kids, so I figured that I better check it. Half asleep, it was an eBay ping from a search I set up more than a year ago, looking for an FG-2 file guide. This one said 'FG-3, New-In-The-Box, Sealed', so it got my attention. Turns out that it takes several fewer clicks to actually buy something with your smartphone, than with a desktop computer (?), and before I realized it . . . Checked in the morning to make sure that what I thought happened was real.

Showed up - not exactly as described (no box, not sealed, missing a screw, etc.), but pretty much 'next-to-new' or 'NOS' condition. Pretty good for a unicorn in a dream.

IMG_5218.jpg

Philbert

Latest posts

Back