Are rockman hard hats worth the extra$$$?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I've got a peltor hardhat with hearing protection. It's all right but the cam tension for the ear muffs is prety well gone. Are the rockman's any better or more comfortable? Thanks

I have had the Rockman for about a year now, a very nice fit and I like the vents on top for hot weather.
However I cant get the left ear muff to stay down, I even used a heat gun to bend it out a little, but the plastic has memory and will go right back to where it was.
Probably just got a bad one, buy I do like the helmet.
Had a Husky helmet before.
Tread

The Rockman is like a Cadillac, it feels just a little heavier but man is it comfortable. I personally like the arms for the ears, they work very nicely. I too, questioned the justification of the price, but spend the money and you won't regret it.

If you care about safety, I think they are suppose to be good at that too, LOL.

My opinion, your money,

Sam

Rockman

I was mowing some trails with my brushog I had to back out. With the loader bucket I hooked a small tree but was looking behind me, Boom! Glad I was wearing my Rockman hardhat. I pulled the small tree over on me. Would have been a bad headache forsure.

I've actually done a comparison of all the top brand helmets and the Rockman came out on top. Comfort, safety, and features were all first rate.

Latest posts

Back