14-year-old NEEDS advice for reaching out to sell at local hardware stores

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cuttinstihl

cuttinstihl

ArboristSite Operative
The Stihl chest strap is about $15-$20 and makes the Echo way more comfortable. It also helps prevent the straps slipping if you don’t have very broad shoulders

slabMan

slabMan

ArboristSite Operative
Did you even read that article?
Honestly, nope... I did not read that one...it was just the first one that popped up on the search engine and I figured there are some Arbor Site ombudsman out there looking to stir the pot and nitpick on certain things that some people post. As I earlier stated," I know out west here they would like California to be the model for the left coast...GOD I hope not! lol" And I don't know if the article you are asking about mentions that 'California has already banned diesel trucks over 14k lb 2010 or older', but try this one--I gotta get back to the work now---thanks for checking be safe out there--lol
https://hoards.com/article-33274-ca...al to drive,from the Golden State's highways.

slabMan

slabMan

ArboristSite Operative
Well, if you post things you don't even bother to read...
If I did not have so much work to do, I might have time to be a nitpicker and keep people in order and make sure they cross their i's and dot their t's for sure...thanks for reminding me to read everything...u da man! :numberone: [for the ombudsman] no slackin' now... I'm waiting to hear nitpickin---Just having fun---U still da man---lol

TheJollyLogger

TheJollyLogger

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
If I did not have so much work to do, I might have time to be a nitpicker and keep people in order and make sure they cross their i's and dot their t's for sure...thanks for reminding me to read everything...u da man! :numberone:
Why would you post something you haven't even read yourself?

StihlPotlicker

StihlPotlicker

ArboristSite Operative
It is still heavier, lighter and less comfortable. I have tried both on and i like the feel of the Stihl better.
I like the 800 CE for being able to start it on my back, without having to take it off. so, when I don't want to listen to the wife anymore, I can fire it up LOL. I saw a vidja comparing the echo vs Stihl in wet leaves and they were really really close, not enough of a difference. but if Stihl is more comfortable, I would go that route, plus it is cheaper too.

sean donato

sean donato

Chainsaws are like crack... just can't get enough.
. AS Supporting Member.
I like the 800 CE for being able to start it on my back, without having to take it off. so, when I don't want to listen to the wife anymore, I can fire it up LOL. I saw a vidja comparing the echo vs Stihl in wet leaves and they were really really close, not enough of a difference. but if Stihl is more comfortable, I would go that route, plus it is cheaper too.
The Echo is cheaper @$629.99 vs stihl $699.99. Weight difference between the two is just over a half a pound. The stihl is 25.8lbs and the echo is 26.4lbs. Hardly a noticeable difference.

slabMan

slabMan

ArboristSite Operative

I don't just blindly post attachments to reinforce things I might opine on. I may not read every word of the articles verbatim [time constraints], but I read the bulk of the story/article so it relates to the point made. I get it that some like to disagree just to stir the pot and some critique every word posted, but unfortunately, I have too much work to do than to joust back and forth over a topic we both probably agree on anyway [or maybe not you]. If you disagree, then lets hear it, otherwise, be safe up there in the tree...over and out.