Hello from upstate New York

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beezvet

Beezvet

ArboristSite Member
Burgers and Beer must be new since we've been there. But, yes, on a sunny weekend in spring, summer or fall, Hammondsport can be very busy. Almost bought a little house there when we retired...I think the asking price was around $35,000. Shoulda, coulda, woulda!

mark3885

mark3885

ArboristSite Lurker
I lived in Orchard Park for 40 years or so , , 20 minutes walk to the stadium, grew up just outside of Blasdell, moved down to Cattaraugus county , Napoli to be exact . 175 acres of hardwood forest and 3200 sq ft custom log home , as close to heaven as you can get …….

Beezvet

Beezvet

ArboristSite Member
I lived in Orchard Park for 40 years or so , , 20 minutes walk to the stadium, grew up just outside of Blasdell, moved down to Cattaraugus county , Napoli to be exact . 175 acres of hardwood forest and 3200 sq ft custom log home , as close to heaven as you can get …….
Couldn't agree more. Count your blessings daily, brother!

Jeffrey F.

Jeffrey F.

Making Metal and Wood Chips
AS Supporting Member
Sounds like heaven ! I live 1st street behind “Salfranco’s” the new stadium is going up right across the street.