Tractor Loader Upside Down Log Splitter - Need Advise

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 262042View attachment 262044View attachment 262045View attachment 262046View attachment 262050
I took the plunge and it made a believer out of me. This is by far the best way to handle big wood, in a matter of just a couple of minutes the wood is quartered and loaded in the dump trailer to be splitted with the Super Split at the wood shed. The result is only handling the wood once by hand (at the Super Split/Shed) and never having to get out of the tractor's AC cab. The FEL Splitter does a great job and the fit and finish of the splitter is excellent. I have yet to find any negatives with this unit, company that built it was excellent to deal with and the 30-ton rating is probably very conservative due to the size of the hydraulic ram verses others I have seen.

View attachment 262042View attachment 262044View attachment 262045View attachment 262046View attachment 262050
I took the plunge and it made a believer out of me. This is by far the best way to handle big wood, in a matter of just a couple of minutes the wood is quartered and loaded in the dump trailer to be splitted with the Super Split at the wood shed. The result is only handling the wood once by hand (at the Super Split/Shed) and never having to get out of the tractor's AC cab. The FEL Splitter does a great job and the fit and finish of the splitter is excellent. I have yet to find any negatives with this unit, company that built it was excellent to deal with and the 30-ton rating is probably very conservative due to the size of the hydraulic ram verses others I have seen.

Very good. Sure looks heavy duty. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together.:rock:

Latest posts

Back