funny tree pic caption game

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbooga

cords of mystic memory
Reaction score
Encountered a bunch of funny tree pics. Here's one. Can anyone come up with a caption?

To get started:

2790537997_b3ab2858fb.jpg

Wonder if you'd need to be a Jewish arborist if the job required just a little trim on the tip?

Last edited:

I wonder if ISA best practices would require that a Jewish arborist be hired if the job required a little trimming on the tip?

Edit: I see a lot of viewers listed as 'guest' at the bottom of the screen. This thread'll either make 'em join - or else run to the hills and never check back again. LOL

Last edited:
Encountered a bunch of funny tree pics. Here's one. Can anyone come up with a caption?

To get started:

Wonder if you'd need to be a Jewish arborist if the job required just a little trim on the tip?

You must have alot of time or something in your hands!:jester:
Got wood....sha-wing!

Wait....looks like that wood is ready to be bucked!

If Barbara Walters ever interviewed me and asked the iconing question, "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" I would simply hand her this photo. (And kindly ask her to pass it along to that conservative blond girl on the View) :)

url

Latest posts

Back