Best place to buy a Ryobi 10532

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougMN

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Best place to buy a Ryobi 10532, tools now seems to have the best price, are they good to deal with? thanks

The $99.99 price at Amazon shows ToolsNow as the actual seller.They have a good rating but you have to add shipping costs.The CPORyobi site has them at $129.99 with free shipping.CPO ships immediately(2 days from Atlanta to NW Tenn.)They have also covered any problem saws shipped in a quick,"no questions asked" manner.
I guess you "pays your money and takes your choice".
Dandy little saws,hard not to like them after you use them a little.(Bailey's 12" bar and chain combo_BCC 12 EP50_ at about $8 or so really works well on them.)The bar mount works with Poulan,Echo and others,so you might have something laying around that you can use instead of the safety chain it ships with.
Give it a go.

I think a 14" B&C would be great on that saw.I'm looking at that saw too.Does anyone know where to get a 14"B&C for this saw?
DON

I wonder if parts are cheaper on the ryobi than on a redmax 4000. I've been surprised so far on how expensive stuff has been for the 4000. Like $25 bucks for that little air filter. I think the 3800 airfilter was more like $15.

At least there are parts available online for the ryobi, as I've not located an online source of redmax parts (or any good source, actually). Major pain.

I wonder if parts are cheaper on the ryobi than on a redmax 4000. I've been surprised so far on how expensive stuff has been for the 4000. Like $25 bucks for that little air filter. I think the 3800 airfilter was more like $15.

At least there are parts available online for the ryobi, as I've not located an online source of redmax parts (or any good source, actually). Major pain.

Ryobi 10532
518423001 Air Cleaner, Upper $2.48
518421001 Air Cleaner, Lower $2.64

I bought the new one of feebay and I had a 10% off coupon. Shipped promptly, looks good, thanks

I think a 14" B&C would be great on that saw.I'm looking at that saw too.Does anyone know where to get a 14"B&C for this saw?
DON

It takes 3/8 low profile chain and small mount Husky bars. I've had a 16" Husky and a 12" Carlton on mine.

Bailey's was clearing out bar and chain combos for $9.95 on that 12" last winter, and $7.95 this summer, but they are gone now. I got mine for 9.95 before the final markdown. I wish I'd bought 1/2 dozen for $7.95, the chains are worth that much.

They've got a store brand 14" combo for $22.95:
http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=BCC+14+EJ50&catID=686

Here's a great deal on a SOLID 12" with replaceable nose:
http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=CFC+12+EP50&catID=

Laminated 14":
http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=CPL+14+EP50&catID=

Last edited:
I got mine from one of those tool trucks that set up in the firehalls and VFW'S a couple times a year in my area. They had them advertised with a case, but didn't have any and they took $10 off for mine. I think I payed $119.

They told me to take it home and run it so I was sure it was good before they left the area at the end of the week.

This could be the best kept secret on arborist site, whenever a new member asks about a good/starter homeowner saw, no one seems to remember these. My thinking is they are perfect for a homeowner- light, reasonably powerfull good mod potential and if they are screwed up the owner is only out 115.

Exactly. :)

I love people who are fans of these saws. :cheers:

Rep'd. +1

I just received mine from Toolsnow.com; it was $89 with $20 shipping last week, but now they are asking $105.

Mine appears to be brand new. The fuel filter was rattling loose in the tank on arrival; a ceramic cylinder about 1/4" diameter. It seems to lay on the bottom of the tank just fine once it's plugged in.

It had 3-4 different inspection stickers on it. I hope that's a good sign .

Back