beg for 2-10 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caleath

Cliff Leath
Reaction score
Anyone got any 2-10 parts...I need a muffler and a carb kit, for one of the bullfrog type..I did some searching around and cant find any online

Anyone got any 2-10 parts...I need a muffler and a carb kit, for one of the bullfrog type..I did some searching around and cant find any online

Ouch, the bullfrog carb.
Looks like you have some learning to do!

I beileve there was some **** chat about this in the McCulloch thread a little while back.

Mark H. has a whole bullfrog thread http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=122113

I beileve someone was supposed to be fabbing kits for them, but I don't think it has panned out.

CT

great..should have know I was getting in over my head, glad I took the carb apart gently

Last edited:

i just dealt with one of those carbs on my 250, with lots of a.s. help... i found teh kits, but too rich for my blood,,,, i read somewhere to soak the old diaphram and gaskets in a simmering mixture of lemon juice and water,,,, it worked for me,,,
good luck...

I put it all back together...cleaned the carb best I could ...dang thing fired up.

Man this thing is loud without the muffler on it.

Ouch, the bullfrog carb.
Looks like you have some learning to do!

I beileve there was some **** chat about this in the McCulloch thread a little while back.

Mark H. has a whole bullfrog thread http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=122113

I beileve someone was supposed to be fabbing kits for them, but I don't think it has panned out.

CT

That's Mark's "Flatback Mac Carb" thread. The "bullfrog" is it's own animal entirely. Hopefuly, a "bullfrog" tutorial is in the works. For now, the discussion in the McCulloch Chainsaws thread is the best thing we have here. Joe Salva has a bullfrog carb borrowed from RandyMac and will hopefuly put together kits for these carbs soon...:clap:

Pictures of 2-10

Here are some pictures, look at this hole in the top of the tank. Is there something missing?

The muffler is different than the 10-10. It mounts on the bottom.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
That's Mark's "Flatback Mac Carb" thread. The "bullfrog" is it's own animal entirely. Hopefuly, a "bullfrog" tutorial is in the works. For now, the discussion in the McCulloch Chainsaws thread is the best thing we have here. Joe Salva has a bullfrog carb borrowed from RandyMac and will hopefuly put together kits for these carbs soon...:clap:

Thanks for setting me straight buddy, haven't had to deal with either one yet.

CT

The saw won't much quitier with a muffler! Old macs are very loud.

Who said that?

I can't believe that. I had the Super 44 and the 10-10 fired up today, merely a quiet hiss.

My neighbor, an old Mac guy himself, asked me "How do you cut with a saw that's not even running?"

When he asked that, though, he wrote it on a piece of paper. I wondered why.

Then I remembered there was nothing left of my hearing, due to old Macs.

:biggrinbounce2:

CT

Who said that?

I can't believe that. I had the Super 44 and the 10-10 fired up today, merely a quiet hiss.

My neighbor, an old Mac guy himself, asked me "How do you cut with a saw that's not even running?"

When he asked that, though, he wrote it on a piece of paper. I wondered why.

Then I remembered there was nothing left of my hearing, due to old Macs.

:biggrinbounce2:

CT

Now that's funny!!!:cheers:

Latest posts

Back