• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 028/272/268 carcasses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Have all three. The 272 seems the most complete but the 028 has all the parts you would need for a full crank up rebuild too. No case damage that I can see. The 272 and 028s cranks seem usable the 268 looks pretty rusty.

Carbs are there and the 268 cylinder looks very recoverable. 268 is basically completely disassembled down to the case. Everything is covered in years of grime but tons of usable parts and I think especially the 272 followed by the 028 could be built back into good running saws.

Somebody I sold a saw to locally wanted these gone so I don't know their history. I have no idea what to ask for these but pm with interest and we can probably work something out. I don't think I want any trades right now but maybe....... Better pics provided upon request.

IMG_2800.JPG IMG_2799.JPG IMG_2798.JPG IMG_2797.JPG IMG_2796.JPG

Latest posts

Back