• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 028

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have both bars you are looking for Tim ... used no wear... but not like new ...thats a stihl of a deal on the .028 should be gone already bet it will not last a day ....;)
Thanks. It's a neat saw, kinda a transition from then to now. I wish I had time because this one would be a pretty easy fuel system revival I think. I'm looking for the ES for the 036 I'm hopefully finishing soon for my lady's brother. The D009 is for the 372 I just finished. That saw is for me.

Wow! I thought we had some guys that like these here... I figured this one would be gone within a few hours but so far all I got was a couple kicks of the tire. Is it in too nice of shape or what?

Woke up to an 028 ringing the doorbell on the porch this mornin.. safe & sound! Thanks again Tim!

I think I’d make more profit flippin’ this bubble wrap than I would the saw :laugh:

A+++ on the packaging as always! Much appreciated my man! :rock:

Thanks Seamus. Once upon a time, I had someone hint that my packaging was sub-par. They didn't contact me, but ever since then I decided that that will never be an issue. Enjoy the project and thanks for the follow up on the purchase.

Latest posts

Back