• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 044/440 046/460 Coil Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 046/460 coils are different than the 044/440 ,044 has aluminum flywheel ,046 has poly/plastic flywheel

This part# 1128 400 1314
I can't remember the 461 part # have a stock coil at home i could look at ,i was told by my engine builder to stick with a coil off a poly flywheel saw ,thought i had a 460 coil but i must have got rid of it ,not in my toolbox anymore ,they are sort of hard to find because so many guys want to get rid of the 461 rev limiter for limbing .

I can't remember the 461 part # have a stock coil at home i could look at ,i was told by my engine builder to stick with a coil off a poly flywheel saw ,thought i had a 460 coil but i must have got rid of it ,not in my toolbox anymore ,they are sort of hard to find because so many guys want to get rid of the 461 rev limiter for limbing .
That's what I was finding out. Looks like they are pretty sought after. If you happen to find one, please let me know.

Latest posts

Back