• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeboy4lyfe

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have an 044 im trying to sell runs strong comes with two bars in six chains. Three are used just needs sharpen and the other three are new!

This sounds phishy just so you're aware. You're ticking about every red flag to normal buyers here. Coveted saw, running great shape, fresh account, minimal posts, no pictures or location, no price, too good to be true maybe?
I would suggest posting lots of pictures. Be very descriptive and point out any shortfalls in the saw.
GLWS if you pursue. Is it a 10mm or 12mm?

This sounds phishy just so you're aware. You're ticking about every red flag to normal buyers here. Coveted saw, running great shape, fresh account, minimal posts, no pictures or location, no price, too good to be true maybe?
I would suggest posting lots of pictures. Be very descriptive and point out any shortfalls in the saw.
GLWS if you pursue. Is it a 10mm or 12mm?
And the post is in parts forum.......

Did the phish get caught? Or not taking the bait?

I apologize for being snarky. There’s just been a lot of scams lately. Posting genuine pictures with details about the saw, price, location, acceptable payment methods are all good things to establish. Especially for someone with 5 posts. No offense meant, just making sure everything is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is my **** sledge 22 in furthermore you can suck my
I apologize for being snarky. There’s just been a lot of scams lately. Posting genuine pictures with details about the saw, price, location, acceptable payment methods are all good things to establish. Especially for someone with 5 posts. No offense meant, just making sure everything is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't give two ****s about any of that im a man in my word in my nuts I n I stand by both of them I've done 14 years in the federal system I don't lie further more I don't give two ****s about this site now there you go bite on that cast!

So, he's an admitted convicted criminal, and yet he posts that like it's supposed to be impressive to us LOL. Yup, telling me that you're a convicted criminal really makes me (us) want to do mail order business with you........NOT.

See that's where yall are all wrong! I'm a nice guy helluva guy in my past does not define who I am! But I'm not on here trying to get over on anybody or con anyone out of money ect. I was simply just trying to sell a couple saws because I didn't post pics right away or set a price then I'm a con artist or something in that nature? How is that right? I'm sure everyone on here has some type of dirt on um in maybe some more serious then others in just not got caught! I'm sure yall have broken the law how many guys can say they ain't never drove drunk leaving the bar in never got caught or anything for that matter. All I'm saying is yes I've been convicted of a crime but it wasn't against women or kids so therefore who gives a **** im still a man at the end of the day. I work hard in take care of my family

See that's where yall are all wrong! I'm a nice guy helluva guy in my past does not define who I am! But I'm not on here trying to get over on anybody or con anyone out of money ect. I was simply just trying to sell a couple saws because I didn't post pics right away or set a price then I'm a con artist or something in that nature? How is that right? I'm sure everyone on here has some type of dirt on um in maybe some more serious then others in just not got caught! I'm sure yall have broken the law how many guys can say they ain't never drove drunk leaving the bar in never got caught or anything for that matter. All I'm saying is yes I've been convicted of a crime but it wasn't against women or kids so therefore who gives a **** im still a man at the end of the day. I work hard in take care of my family
Nobody cares if you've been to jail, but when you come on here trying to sell something while simultaneously cussing at potential buyers, you can assume some people would have something to say about it. You say your past doesn't define you, but you quickly used it like it was a badge of honor. Fb marketplace might be more your speed. I can't imagine these folks on here would, in good conscience, give you a red cent.

I also don't like being disrespected. Just plain Jeff brother if that's how you feel then buy all means your entitled to that
Nobody cares if you've been to jail, but when you come on here trying to sell something while simultaneously cussing at potential buyers, you can assume some people would have something to say about it. You say your past doesn't define you, but you quickly used it like it was a badge of honor. Fb marketplace might be more your speed. I can't imagine these folks on here would, in good conscience, give you a red cent.
I wasn't using anything as a badge of honor at all I was simply stating that I'm all about respect I don't steal nor take from anyone. I believe in what's right I stand on my word because nowadays that's really all a man has in I was just a little offended by the fact that someone that doesn't have any idea of who I am is trying to make it seem like I was trying to get over on someone! But as a man I apologize for the things I said in I'd like to do business on here!

Hey how much for the 044? I didn't see a price. A friend of mine needs a good firewood saw and don't like the electronic new ones..

Latest posts

Back