066 mod

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a saw from him

Bought a rebuilt 066 from him. I think everything was new except for the case. Even gave me a warranty which I never used. Great saw and he gave lots of extra items even after I PAID FOR IT and it was shipped.

One of the better items I purchased and the best I have been treated after the deal was complete.

I am guessing he is a firefighter or works in the forest service since the boxes he shipped the items (I bought) had US Forest service crossed out on it. I think he works with SAW-KING in building saws.

Most modifications he is talking about on this auction can be done by most any experienced engne builder. Ask him ... I think he will tell you what he knows about the saw.

In my specific case he stands behind his product, even sent more stuff for the saw after I paid. Manuals, files, Stihl CDROM, Chains, bars, oil etc.

Greg
Dont be afraid to buy one of his saws.I deal with the man all the time and his is about as honest as they come.We never seem to buy anything with each other,it is more like a never ending exchange program.I send him what he needs and he sends me what I need.It works out very well for the both of us.
If you have any questions about that saw,ask him and I am sure he will give you a straight answer.
Later
Dan

Yeah, what good would polishing a piston do unless maybe polished skirts help reduce cylinder wall wear.

Thanks, Ben. I learn something new every day here. I figure in another 30 or 40 years I may be up to speed on this stuff like you guys are. Wanna learn how to design analog bipolar integrated circuits? Oops, wrong forum!:dizzy:

Well I just bought it.My last 066 went belly up yesterday,loaned it to my grandfather,came home in peices.The guys 84 and still cuts about everyday,I think he just forgot to mix in the oil.Oh well it's only money.:D Dan

The Tree Guy hits it out of the park!

It is no fun when a saw breaks down on you.
If this saw from lead_harvester is anything like the one I bought from him you will be satisfied.

Wow your dad is 84 and still lugs around a 20 pound saw.

Hope I am as healthy.

It's my grandfather,dad died of cancer afew years back.Actally my 088 is his favorite,he's still a handful and good help.I just hope if I get to be that old I can be as acttive.:D Dan

Back