• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 20mm to 25.4mm brush cutter blade washers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I am looking for some washers/adapters to run the 25mm bore blades on my clearing saws with a 20mm shaft
I have bought blades from 3 sources that were supposed to include the adapter washers but none showed up with any

Have you done a google search on these? I've bought some on Ebay in the past.
If you have any ideas I am open to them. Right now all I found is coming from China on the slow boat and they are priced through the roof. Amazon has some sets but they only have one washer in the set that is the right size and the set is $10. That would be $20 to get two washers that were supposed to be included in two different orders of two blades each for a total of less than $20 for the two blades and two washers

Well, I paid about mentioned price of $10 for a set. The guy had to make em. I would be careful with those Chinacom blade kits at your feet. Especially the slotted ones as they will fracture. As been said on here before. Good American circular saw blades do work just verify RPM.

Well as some know I have been away for a number of years. Prior to that I bought a few parts and items from China. The quality was not great but serviceable. After getting back at the end of December I bought a few things from China. I am disgusted at the quality of what I have gotten. I am also disgusted at the customer service. I have spent the last 25 years in the woodworking field along with many others. I have bought and sold a lot of quality vintage equipment as well as some modern tools. About 25 years ago we bought some Grizzly machines. We were on a shoestring budget starting out so we have it a try. The quality was not good but serviceable. As business took off tools were upgraded. In 2006 I changed up where I was and they had a 8 inch Grizzly jointer from the 1980s. Other than the bearings it was ok and better than the Grizzly stuff from 1998. Now flash forward to 2022. After my experience the last two and a half months I would hate to see what Grizzly is getting from China now. Years ago South end was a top notch tool company. I see Grizzly bought the rights to their name and is now using it to sell Chinese made equipment. It is sad. Thankfully Northfield is still truly American made quality equipment. I see in your name/avatar it mentions Komatsu. That is interesting. I farm 25 miles from Moline Illinois which of course is the home of Deere. Do not even get me started on them. I have two sons who work for them. One on the Ag side and one on the heavy equipment. Now that my poor past choices have left to a career change I will probably be running a dozer and/excavator soon. It will be all newer Deere stuff. My done son they finished the new undercarriage Saturday on the 700 dozer so it might be this week. I will see how that goes. Right now everything is Deere even the skidders. I will say my brothers Deere skidder survived it's last misfortune well. About a month ago I guess they put it completely upside down. She back going good

Yes Bill I work for a Komatsu Dealer here in Ohio. Our machines can be built here in the states like Illinois or Tenn. or yes come from Japan. Craftsmanship and quality still apply. Regen issues are the main concern nowadays with any manufacturer. The operator can induce problems by hot shutdowns and ignoring manual Regen requests. Good luck on your career change. Now you gotta treat that dirt like a piece of wood and shape it,

SCR Related: Idle Time=5 min. minimum and 10 min maximum. Hot shut downs have an effect on crystallization of the DEF injector. Once it gets crusted over it cannot spray DEF to reduce NOX. Hence alot of SCR related errors.
Soot//Ash Related: Komatsu machines have two different types of regen cycles-passive and manual stationary. These cycles vary due to boost leaks, engine oils, idle and cold run times, and quality of fuel burn't. Most operators have no idea or are not given proper time to perform a manual regen. When these procedures are ignored the soot filter in the muffler plugs and cause's a regen related errors in the machine.
Now factor in wiring, sensor issues, and a whole slew of other issues these are some of the problems in the industry, whether it be Cat, Komatsu, John Deere, Hyundai, Link Belt, Tak., Kubota, you name it.
Hope this helps explain a little about what I was referring to. Thx. guys

SCR Related: Idle Time=5 min. minimum and 10 min maximum. Hot shut downs have an effect on crystallization of the DEF injector. Once it gets crusted over it cannot spray DEF to reduce NOX. Hence alot of SCR related errors.
Soot//Ash Related: Komatsu machines have two different types of regen cycles-passive and manual stationary. These cycles vary due to boost leaks, engine oils, idle and cold run times, and quality of fuel burn't. Most operators have no idea or are not given proper time to perform a manual regen. When these procedures are ignored the soot filter in the muffler plugs and cause's a regen related errors in the machine.
Now factor in wiring, sensor issues, and a whole slew of other issues these are some of the problems in the industry, whether it be Cat, Komatsu, John Deere, Hyundai, Link Belt, Tak., Kubota, you name it.
Hope this helps explain a little about what I was referring to. Thx. guys
I have been arguing with a guy I work for for a couple of years, he doesn't want machines idled, I have always idled engines for a few minutes before shutting them down especially turbo charged engines. He threw a fit because I idled his new pc210, he wants it shut down from high idle, and claimed the dealer told him to. I did not believe the dealer would tell him such a thing and you just confirmed it. I cant for the life of me understand why he wants to chance damaging a very expensive machine. I asked to see the operators manual, that isn't very likely to happen:rolleyes:

Wow, You are further south than I figured. Sounds as if your boss is overdue for some owner/operator training. Anderson should supply you with some training. At least that's what goes on here. PC210LC-11 is a great machine when hydraulically tweaked//tuned. Sometimes factory tunes just don't perform.
Actually you are about 460mi north east of me. I didn't realize Anderson covered that kind of territory.

Latest posts

Back