2101 Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowe

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello,
I just recently came across an old 2101 Husky. It is in excellent shape. I was cuting for fellow a few weeks ago and when it came time to square up he gave me this old 2101 to boot. I was wondering if anyone was interested in it before I put it on e-bay. I do not have a digital camera so I cant post any pictures yet. The saw is clean and runs well. I have a few new parts he had ordered for it as well to spruce it up some. If there is anyone interested in it drop me a line and I will get some pictures taken and put on here for you to see. Thanks Wade Huggins

I used one as my 'BIG' saw when I worked at Davey. Handled a 36" bar nicely. Made a lot of stump cuts with it on crane removals, always pulled well. Whatcha want for it? I don't need a big saw often, but when ya gotta have it, ya gotta have it!

Treeclimber,
I am not sure at the moment to be honest, I am not sure what it is worth. I would like to get a fair price for it. The guy gave it to me because he said he couldnt get it to run. He and his boy had just bought a rebuild kit for piston cylinder and such. I dont know what the problem was maybe the old spark they had was bad I dont know why they didnt replace it in the first place thats all I did was put a new plug in it and she took right off. The dog paws on the flywheel are a little wore so you have to pull it tight till you get a bite. I have new dog paws for the flywheel. They decided to paint it up a some they had ordered a can of husky orange and freshend it up a little the boy decided he wanted to paint the air filter cover and side case black. It looks pretty good anyway let me know what you think. Later Wade

Back