• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 crankcase half

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The case half’s are machined when bolted together. They may match or they may not. Check your bearing bores with a straight edge. Check eBay you can make a lowball offer too.

I purchased a new husaberg dirtbike. Someone left the ign screws loose and it needed a new case. Under warrenty they replace only one half I got my money back. I had words with fast by Ferrachi too when a new husky bike failed, sold it. I have better luck riding the older left kicker huskys. Cutting with huskys saws for decades made me want to try their bikes.

The case half’s are machined when bolted together. They may match or they may not. Check your bearing bores with a straight edge. Check eBay you can make a lowball offer too.

I purchased a new husaberg dirtbike. Someone left the ign screws loose and it needed a new case. Under warrenty they replace only one half I got my money back. I had words with fast by Ferrachi too when a new husky bike failed, sold it. I have better luck riding the older left kicker huskys. Cutting with huskys saws for decades made me want to try their bikes.
If I find one I hope they match but if not I have a mill.

I would like find one in the $35-$40 range for a half or double that for a whole one. The one I have has had one of the bar studs replaced with a heli coil and a screw in type stud. It's tight and not leaking but I would feel better having a replacement in case it lets go.

Attachments

• KIMG0310.JPG
    KIMG0310.JPG
    1 MB
I hear ya a 100% let me check I do have complete bottom ends w good cranks but for only 80$ for a complete set of cases an a good crsnk included you may have to replace bearings if that’s fine with you I can find you one for 80$ an then you pay shipping to your location of coarse

Back