• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 357xp crankcase puller 537334801

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex.machinist

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi im looking for a new or used 357xp crank case puller. Maybe some of you got one laying around you don't need anymore the part number im looking for is 537334801 Thanks

Hi im looking for a new or used 357xp crank case puller. Maybe some of you got one laying around you don't need anymore the part number im looking for is 537334801 Thanks
there is a "very" nice option for pulling the crank shaft through the bearing(s) that are installed in to the crank case. This site keeps me paranoid of mentioning other sites, Hands down Mattyo has what you need over yonder. I will try http://www.mattschainsawparts.com/good luck

Thanks. I Will keep that option in mind. Althought I think husqvarna got a tool for that no ? For cheaper aswell. what im really looking for is something to split the crankcase.

Latest posts

Back