• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372 clutch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
The springs are weak on the 372 I just put together. I'd like new springs or a low use assembly if anyone has one laying around. Thanks.

Ok thanks Brett. Ideally I'd like OEM. A set of springs would be perfect but beggars can't be choosers right? I'm heading up to the cabin some time this month. If I haven't found OEM I will swing by. Any parts you're looking for right now?

I have oe springs here.
I need a washer and clip for a 372, bolt and washer that holds the brake flag on the recoil side for a 7910.
Sure there's more, but as you know I try to avoid working on them as much as possible.
What I need to work on is organizing all my bars and and chains :dizzy:.

Sent, thanks @Duce . I meant how do I tell if the ones you guys have are good. But now I get to find out. The saw I have had some hours with Aspludh so I'm sure it's just worn springs. I've got it idling so low it almost dies and the chain still spins. Also tried to die coming out of a cut. I will follow up here but for now this one is "found"

Does really say in the book either except there shouldn't be excessive play in the shoes.
71a0d59e213645de88e3aabde8f85eb2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sent, thanks @Duce . I meant how do I tell if the ones you guys have are good. But now I get to find out. The saw I have had some hours with Aspludh so I'm sure it's just worn springs. I've got it idling so low it almost dies and the chain still spins. Also tried to die coming out of a cut. I will follow up here but for now this one is "found"
It sounds like you should replace the clutch springs :lol:.

Latest posts

Back