372 muffler for you

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have seen a great deal of interest in the 372 muffler modification on this forum. I think the individuals that want a little more from their saws realize that this is the first step in realistic performance gains. In that regard I have 4 or 5 stock mufflers than I can sell. If you are wanting to do the work yourself this will give you the opportunity to do so and still retain your stock muffler. If you want to go back to stock, to sell the saw, or go cut wood in a place restricted to stock mufflers only, you will have that option. If you want me to modify it before I send it, that can be accomplished also. That way you will only have to change mufflers to enjoy the increased performance. These mufflers are complete with the lower bracket that secures them to the saw. Contact me if interested. BTW I have other 372 parts available. Mike

372 mufflers

hello mike,
that sounds like a pretty good deal, you can keep your existing muffler and modify one for more power. a number of abs members have e-mailed me asking if i have a muffler all made up . this would be the ticket. i'll call you ,i'll need a couple of mufflers.
ken
mikes no. 530-677-2842

pipes

Hello huskyman and happy birthday,
What size motor do you need a pipe for ? Is this for your 670 jonsered? I sent my last 80cc pipe to dennis for his 272 husky. But i have 2 more coming. Let me know what you have in mind.
ken

and dont even think of that particular pipe...lol....once it was tuned in...it will now never come off....that is one sweetheart of a pipe...ken will set you straight up on the pipes though...as you know huskyman, you are better off sending him the whole saw, to tune the pipe properly to the engine....and maybe make a few..."adjustments"...hehe

Well it is more of just wishful thinking at this stage. But I will one day soon be sending a saw to Mr. Dunn. It will probably be a 920 though, not the 670:cool:

Huskyman...find yourself a "super 930" head and piston w/ thin rings to match that saw...much better:D and bolt right on...then Ken can work some magic on it...I am building two of them right now myself...

Latest posts

Back