• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372xp oe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a decent P&C for my junk pile 372oe build. What is have so far are a good set of cases and crank but the crank needs a rod and bearing if that is able to be changed. I'd like to keep this as original as possible so if anyone has some useful parts laying around I'd like to have a chance to buy them. Need a carb as well. I don't have any plastics yet so again if you have some things let me know! Thanks guys.

I believe I have a new meteor P&C and a new hd12b carb I may part with, if your interests, let me know Paul and I’ll confirm definitively when I get out of work Tommorow and get time to check my parts storage

I believe I have a new meteor P&C and a new hd12b carb I may part with, if your interests, let me know Paul and I’ll confirm definitively when I get out of work Tommorow and get time to check my parts storage
Yes please! Let me know more details about price and whatnot. You can PM the details. Thank you for letting me know!!

Latest posts

Back