• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp p&c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking for a complete new P&C kit for a non xtorq 372xp. Will need wrist pin, circ clips and needle bearing as well. A good condition used one that has no scoring or transfer will also be considered. Thank you

Damn Mike. I just sent two to Oklahoma. Ebay seller from my state has NIB for $112. If you want to go 51.4mm I can get you started.

Idk what lead to it maybe just a freak occurrence from running it so long, but a circ clip broke and jammed between my cylinder wall and piston so my top ends now scrap metal.

@Woodslasher shoot your shot brother
Sorry about all that, between work and personal stuff I've been getting between 4-6 hours of sleep each night for past week and a half so I'm kinda punchy. I'm NOT drunk though, I've still got a little bit of time before I can legally imbibe alcohol.

It’s all good man, we had a mouthy groundie quit so I’ve been nuts to butts busy as well. Today was hanging from the crane half the day, riding down with every piece, then un hooking the pieces and going back up, then fold that back up, straight into flying the bucket, then clean/chip up all the brush and the clients yard. So FYI if anyone on here is in the Adirondacks, close to 12860 zip code, has or is eligible to get their CDL... please PM me.

Latest posts

Back