372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I came across a 372 XP. 20 inch bar, at a dealer that is closing out his Husky Stuff. Is this one of their more desireable saws???? Is it a good model? How much does it sell for, and what is dealer cost? Thanks

I think if you search this site, you will find that it is one of the best talked about saws of the year. I just picked one up used and from looking, the best deal is off the web for about $570.
I really like mine, although it is a little big for what I need it for. Stock it is listed as having the same general specs as the stihl ms440 AKA 044.

I don't know about prices, but by my accounting, the 372XP is one of the most popular saws out there in the 4 cube range. I know a lot of people that swear by them. I've seen them for $550 with a 24" bar, but that's mail order/web stuff.

yep it is talked about a lot. gonna have one sooner or later. if i dont get to old to pick it up first. to be honest its about as big as i can imagine usin in this area. nc.
theres huge saws in the stihl and husquevarna shops. but i cant figure who would needum here. never seen one in the field yet.

right now i am down to 8. every now and then i get talked into selling one. but, i am going to start getting more. in the 4.3 class i ran the 044 and the 667 but moved on. great saw. carry it all day. very good proformance and durabilty. very ,very good rating at chainsaw world. 3/8x50x72 is my recommendation. marty

Back