50 dollar 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c_silva88

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
so for the past few months ive been having trouble finding saws at my local scrap yards, all they seemed to have was poulans and newer homelites. today i ended up getting out of work early and stopped at the one that i pass on the way home every night and it must have been my lucky day. i asked if i could check for saws and they told me where they were. i walked up to the bin and right on top were 2 026 pros and a 044 with a 3/4 wrap. so i grabbed all three and walked out with them for $50 i would have paid the 50 for the 044 alone.1 of the 026s cylinders is scored but the others is clean. the 044 was complete the wrap handle was repaired. saw has spark and good compression and as far as i can tell will only need a carb cleaning vacuum test and a flywheel and itll be a runner. ill upload some pics when i get my camera charged tonigt.

And here is the 2 026s both had 16 inch bars one of the chains looks basicaly new and the other had a newwer bar

Attachments

• CAM02033.jpg
    CAM02033.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 86
Dude where are you going to find these?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back