• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 550xp saw for repair Husqvarna Shipping included

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This saw is just as I found it. Seems to have good compression even though the piston show some discoloration. I think it will run just as is if you assemble and find out what was wrong in the first place. Bearings and seals seem OK so maybe and easy carburetor fix. Low hour saw by the look of the components. &170 includes shipping. See what all the hype on the 550 is about. If it does not sell I will put it together in the future myself but have a lot of projects right now so willing to pass this along.
550 husky 001.jpg550 husky 002.jpg550 husky 003.jpg550 husky 004.jpg550 husky 005.jpg

This saw is just as I found it. Seems to have good compression even though the piston show some discoloration. I think it will run just as is if you assemble and find out what was wrong in the first place. Bearings and seals seem OK so maybe and easy carburetor fix. Low hour saw by the look of the components. &170 includes shipping. See what all the hype on the 550 is about. If it does not sell I will put it together in the future myself but have a lot of projects right now so willing to pass this along.
View attachment 903626View attachment 903627View attachment 903628View attachment 903629View attachment 903630
Definitely interested, are all the bolts there with it as well?

Latest posts

Back