A different kind of Poulan...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBoy1986

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well long story short my girlfriend and I were talking the other day about how I'm going to be doing alot of cutting this spring and summer to stock up for next years firewood season and I asked her "If i got you a PINK chainsaw, would you help me cut this season?" and she said "they dont make a pink chainsaw but yeah if you can find me one sure i'll help you cut". I got this saw for free because the cylinder was scored, well through a little digger and getting dealer discounts, i bought a P&C for about $40, the rest was all there, thats all i have invested in the saw :). Here's a few pics, she may have stuck her foot in her mouth this time but she really loves it and the best part is i'm going to do the impossible and get a woman to work in the woodpile :givebeer:
lol in all seriousness i am glad to have her help when i can get it. just thought yall might get a little kick out of this thing, so i thought i'd share it with you.

PinkPoulan2.jpg

PinkPoulan1.jpg

PinkPoulan3.jpg

Wow! Thats a first, I'm a Poulan kinda guy, and I never seen such a thing.
That HAD to be marketed for the female buyer, I hope.:)
Don't think I'll be lookin for one either, but its a great way to get her in the woods! :clap:
I'll bet ModifiedMark don't have one of them yet either..lol

:cheers:
Gregg,

Wow! Thats a first, I'm a Poulan kinda guy, and I never seen such a thing.
That HAD to be marketed for the female buyer, I hope.:)
Don't think I'll be lookin for one either, but its a great way to get her in the woods! :clap:
I'll bet ModifiedMark don't have one of them yet either..lol

:cheers:
Gregg,

lol i bet not! thanks i appreciate the compliments. I sat it up in the shop on display and have had soooo many people notice it and ask when poulan started making saws pink lol. its a neat novelty and she liked it and cant wait to use it so it was worth the effort.

Hey Johnny, is the burnt area on the front of the muffler from a muffler mod or is it from the catalytic converter?

its a small muffler mod, wouldnt run one of these model poulans without one lol just didnt have the flat black paint i wanted, since these pics it has been painted.

Latest posts

Back