bwalker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personaly have a new stihl 460, a almost new 036 thats for sale, and I just picked up a buddies 372 xp. I also just bought a business that has three jonsereds. A 2045, a old tophandle of some sort, and a real old heavy beast that I dont think runs. You guys can no longer call me a stihl biggot,lol.:D I am also considering the purchase of a 026/346 and I am going to get a new 044 and have it KD tuned.

Russ, I just got the 372 last night. Freind of mine is going through some financial trouble and needed to sell it quick. He only wanted 350 bucks for it! Couldnt really turn down that deal. The saw is like new as he only used it to cut some firewood for camp. When I got home last night I just had to fire it up. Took in my back yard and cut up a rock 24 dbh elm that had died from dutch elm disease. Very impressive power and light weight. Only thing I do not like is that it balances differant than a stihl. It will be interesting to see how it compares with the 044 when I get it.

You'll definetly fall in love with that 372XP they're a very good saw at least thats what I think....350 bucks you could'nt go wrong.....

Later Rob....

Good one Ben! What about a KD372, the 044 wouldn`t come out of the shed! LOL
What I plan on doing is get a 044 and compare it with the 372. After a few months I will take the one I like best and send it to KD along with whatever small saw I decide(either346or 026). the saw I dont like will be bought from me by my business for company work. We need a bigger saw anyway as that 2045 doesnt really cut the mustard and i wont touch that behemoth of a jonsered as it does not have a chain break and it looks to weigh about 30 lbs. BTW The business is in Canada so if you need a deal on cheap saw ill see what i can do. The business has an existing relationship with the jonsered/husky dealer.

Back