CAD, sell a 261cm, and get a 400cm ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I already had one 261cm, and a broken one caught my eye. Cheap. Bought it, and replaced the busted fuel tank, and with a few other bits the saw runs like a champ.
I really don't NEED two 261's, and there is a local guy who wants it. I probably will sell it to him...

Then, Should I go and get the 400cm?

It would make a nice fit into the lineup between the 261, and the 461

NEVER mind that my mother was curious how many chainsaws I have, and how many do I need?

Anybody with 400cm experience?

I already had one 261cm, and a broken one caught my eye. Cheap. Bought it, and replaced the busted fuel tank, and with a few other bits the saw runs like a champ.
I really don't NEED two 261's, and there is a local guy who wants it. I probably will sell it to him...

Then, Should I go and get the 400cm?

It would make a nice fit into the lineup between the 261, and the 461

NEVER mind that my mother was curious how many chainsaws I have, and how many do I need?

Anybody with 400cm experience?
If i was going to make a stept up from my cm261 it would be the. STIHL 500i this would be as big a saw as i would really need.

I have had the pleasure of cutting a couple cookies with a 500i, Sure I would like one. Do I need it? no.
I already have:
150T for occasional tree work
261cm (2 of them)
440 (rarely used, but runs nice)
461 that was masterminded
064 (2 of them) my go to saws for blocking
660 (rarely used, but when needed it cuts nice)

I think a 400cm fits in there...

Latest posts

Back