• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cannon 20-24” bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Mueller

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a 20” or 24” bar for my Husky D009 Mount 3/8” .050

Just wanted to check here before buying new.

Thanks,
Kyle

That's a bummer.
Sometimes that happens, kinda like running a 25" Stihl you only need a 24" husky chain lol.
Is it costly there to have a chain custom made.

I don’t know anyone here that does it.
I have a spinner and breaker back in AK. I guess I could spin up a few loops when I’m back there. I don’t know when I’m gonna have another Stihl power head though and kinda wanted to get away from having a bunch of different size loops.

That wont happen with a cannon, the slot is way longer.

Cannon is also the only bar I know where you can run a 10 pin without cutting the tail, very nice bars, I know www.chainsawcc.com is a member here and on other sites is a cannon dealer, check his website and send him an email, Dave will take care of you

Thanks! I’ll have to go mess with it again today. I’m pretty sure I had the tail all the way up against the sprocket and it wasn’t a matter of the slot being too short. But a longer slot in the Cannon is definitely a plus, That adapter eats up a lot of it.

Latest posts

Back