Cannon Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sethro

Heathen
Reaction score
Is there no differance in Baileys bars and direct from Cannon eccept paint and $$. 24" 3/8 50 gauge Baileys $74.00 ,same size bar from Cannon $85.00.Are Baileys putting cheaper noses on the Bars or a whole sale price?? Seth

Yep there exactly the same I called Baileys and ask them myself. they use the single rivet Oregon tip. If you look at the woodsman pro bars Baileys make look at the back by the heel you will see cannon stamped on it. Later!

Honestly,

I cant tell much difference other than every once in a while I get a bad Oregon bar not often though. I use the Oregon power match and have for years you cant beat the price. I dont like stihl bars because the tip is a little to broad for me doesnt bore as well especially when your on the side of bank trying to keep your footing and plunge your way into the tree. Later!

Hey all...I use Cannon bars quite frequently as they are only a couple hours from me, and the quality is great...they will build any bar for any application...they built me a 24" rollernose for my 272 that rocks....if you look at most of the Stihl series Rotax's now..most of them have Cannons as well.....
Lots of my local boys use them...a few bucks more than Oregon...but well worth it...

Was that 74.00 from Baileys usd and 85 from Cannon also usd?? they generally run about 120 here cdn...retail....

cost for a bar

What is a thumb rule for buying a bar?
Dollar an inch?
Wholesale is half the price.

Dennis
Seth here, right about the STS hotsawyers useing the Custom made Cannon bars.Just got home from the 5 1/2 hour drive from Hayward.Had great time.Talk to you soon Dennis. Seth [email protected]

Last edited:
Dollar an inch? Dennis paid $120.00? = 120" bar??? Still too small for me. What will $300 - $500 get me for my mini-mac?
....Rick

Dennis
Hello ,I am looking for a belly bar 21" .063" gauge .553"slot ,rollornose .
burnout.gif
Seth

Latest posts

Back