• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Chainsaw combo can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pricey. The Husqvarna ones are available on Amazon for even more.
had my husqvarna combi can in 90's and still in use, most I done is replace the fuel spout but its a great can. dont know what the fuss is about, you get what you pay for so if its needed just got one on amazon

had my husqvarna combi can in 90's and still in use, most I done is replace the fuel spout but its a great can. dont know what the fuss is about, you get what you pay for so if its needed just got one on amazon

He didn't want the Husqvarna can. Only the two he had listed. Don't know the reason.

scepters here, seem as good as wedco
ol wedco cracked
sales see scepters lil over $20.

How are the nozzles on them quality wise? Length, flexibility, etc.
I have always liked the concept of these cans. Its too bad No Spill doesn't make one of these with their nozzles. They'd sell.

How are the nozzles on them quality wise? Length, flexibility, etc.
I have always liked the concept of these cans. Its too bad No Spill doesn't make one of these with their nozzles. They'd sell.
I was just thinking the same while looking at the nozzles!

Back