Chainsaw Season is Starting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fried Chicken

Reaction score
It's still unfathomably hot here; for some reason the reasons are controversial.

Regardless chainsaw season is starting; I have what I believe is an MS210C (that's what it says on the handle), but it has the scrench adjuster mechanism. I believe it has a 16" bar and chain from an MS250, and then on the top case it says MS311Y. I bought it off some chainsaw enthusiast so he might have put together a frankensaw. No complaints; everyone loves it. Starts very reliably, can be slightly moody at times but nothing crazy. It leaks all its oil when sitting, that's gonna need investigating. Already replaced the cap and it still leaks. It's not the most powerful, but it's never not enough. I've felled my fair share of trees with it.

Beyond that I also have a Stihl Yard Boss. What a thing!

For the women there's the GTA 26 and the handheld vacuum thing. Christmas gifts for last year.

I also have a compost. I built it last year of pressure treated lumber (people needlessly freak out over this). Just harvested some awesome dirt. Couldn't believe how useful and nice it is to have.

Beyond the yard, I do piano stuff. I'm also a scientist.

What brought me here?
This legendary thread.

Latest posts

Back