Chainsaw Smoking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi there, I was minding my own business making some minor adjustments to a KD084 and then the phone rings, someone wanting to buy an 088.
Anyway, I had company over and next thing I noticed, Tony my neighbour puts a lip lock on the stinger. So I told Tony if he didnt leave my saw alone I'd hit him with so much Ragweed he'd think he had asthma.
My mom always said: You can choose your friends, but you cant choose your neighbours or relatives.
Gypo

John
ya that is a sweet KD084,Is that a rollornose bar? I just bought a brand spankin new 088 today,none of my Stihls(084,088) are as fast as yours but I hope to be sending the new 088 West. Seth

The 084 super bong, I think he's catching a positive wave, or the mind blower................wow man!!!!!!!

Man, you tell a Canadian to light up a saw and he doesn't understand... So this is an 084KD-THC?

Have we found the secret to his saw racing? Load up the owner before the saw.

Hmm, thinking of a slogan you could use for a Husky hotsaw against Gypo's tuned bong. "Sorry about those who got the green, we gotta whole lot of orange..." Anyone remember that line?

Well actually after Tony went down on the 084 KD, he told me that he could swear he heard Stairway to Heaven resounding out of the expansion chamber.
Gypo

Hi Seth, thats a sprocket nose 21" Stihl bar. The sprocket is a low profile. I noticed Stihl is now using these type tips on the bars that are made in Germany. Ken doesnt over state any power gains to the saws he build but promised me 40% over stock, but how can that be when my 088 KD is craanking out 27hp as of yesterday? Must be the 3120 piston he put in there.
John

John
Where is the Great One? I am anticipating a reply from Ken. I have talk to Ken before and I know he likes the Huskys for their larger lower transfer to get max hp, I have been working on technique to the wood ,and in the wood with the stock 084 maybe helping to overcome the edge .John is your 084 setup for alcohol? Seth

John
Hi, Just got off the bull horn with Ken,what a nice and great guy to talk to, ful of knowledge. John sorry to here about you incident today:( Seth

incident? ????, I hope thrm Mounties didn't catch you smoking that 088?
seriously, I hope you are o.k. Seth, you need to watch what you post. If something has happened in Johns life, brother man, you don't need to be the one breaking the news.

John, hurt? Tell me guys

Hey guys, this is Cinnamon girl....I have'nt been able to get a hold of John, and I saw that there was mention of an incident? Is John hurt? Please somewhat post back if they know something.

Love CB

P.S. Doug, RB? Tell me is everything okay?

Sue,
John is absolutely fine. In the bush, you have good days and bad days. The bottom line is that he's fine. His dad, Ken, just told me so, so you can take it to the bank.

Originally posted by nelsonfrye
No Johns not hurt.The only thing hurting are his feelings, He ran over a saw with his skidder today. Seth

Been there done that...

"Hey bill, i think that crunching sound is a broken axle, pull it forward a little"

Crunch crunch crunch

"hey what the hell is that 066 doing stuck in the tire?

"????it"

Sweet kisses to my guys

You guys have become so special to me....thank you all for responding tonight and letting me know that John was okay...too bad for his saw...but, my God...am I ever glad he wasn't hurt. It is kinda feeling like being married to a police officer when you have a guy who lives in the woods. My hat is off to all of you....you all hold a special place in my heart knowing that I can count on you in an emergency.

Love Cinnamon Girl

:angel: Kisses

Latest posts

Back