Christmas list

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats on your X-mas list

• Chainsaw

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Logging/climbing/or other Accessories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tools

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
im gonna show all the kids my new ,used solo 667,and let them know they can pay for that, for good ole daddies christmas present. i had to head them of . got wind they were thinking of gettin dad a new
saw . it was gonna be pee green.:) probably.

I'm gonna ask Santa for a new John Deere 848G dual function grapple skidder :D Do you think Rudolph and the gang will be able to handle that :eek: ;)

Later Tob

I'm looking for a power splitter...... and a shed to put it in.....and a tractor to pull it with.....and a new truck to haul both around with.....awe, I'll just settle for some new wool socks.

Originally posted by tony marks
im gonna show all the kids my new ,used solo 667,and let them know they can pay for that, for good ole daddies christmas present. i had to head them of . got wind they were thinking of gettin dad a new
saw . it was gonna be pee green.:) probably.

Glad to hear you were not going to wind up with that pea green Husky! :D

My wife was going to get me a new climbing saw for Christmas but I finally put my foot down. I told her I want the same thing I have been asking for for four years. Ashley’s Book of Knots. I told her that if I did not get it this year I was going out the day after Christmas and buy it my self. Call me a nut for wanting a book over a new saw but that is a very cool book and I want another copy.

Stihl Mag-I heard santa is driving a freightliner now, so I think a grapple skidder is possible
Stihltech-Congrats on the house
Buckwheat- Not asking for much huh..lol
Tim- Truth be known, I asked Mrs.Clause for a book on chainsaw carving..and of course a smaller saw for the job..looking for a 346XP

Latest posts

Back