Classified ads.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D

No Longer Here
Reaction score
I was gonna tell you guys that we have a new area opened on arboristsite. Its for the dealers to start advertising their merchandise economically. It will hopefully solve some of the problems with trying to get "free" advertising. It will also be great for you antique chainsaw collectors guys to write a want to buy ad. I have a few free areas in it: Contractors and Want to buy. The others you will either have to ask me to change your account (non dealers) to handle any other ad such as equipment sales. Dealers can get in right away with a credit card. Go to www.priceitsite.com/arborstore If you don't see what you want you may want to know that if there isn't an ad the area won't show up. There are actually 10 equipment areas and only 2 have items in it currently.

One last thing. I am having trouble keeping up on the antique chainsaw section. Would you guys be interested in me setting that up free? You can post your own and describe it on your own. What do you think?

so nobody wants to add their info on their antique saws....should I get rid of the collectors area?

last time I tried to use the new link to get to the collector's area, I got the dreaded 'cannot find' page. :(
The link I tried was on the main page, under 'Chainsaw Forum', where it says "For you collectors, please visit Here "

I like the idea of being able to put our own pictures in. As long as people are putting in legitimate collectors saws and not Remington Mighty Mites

Back