Echo 280e gas cap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Ray

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I might find a gas cap for echo 280e top handle chain saw I have looked at all the usual places, part # is 13100413933. looking at buying this saw but probably won't if I can't find a gas cap. Thanks.

Does anyone know where I might find a gas cap for echo 280e top handle chain saw I have looked at all the usual places, part # is 13100413933. looking at buying this saw but probably won't if I can't find a gas cap. Thanks.
pro parts direct has them for $4.56. If you can find them cheaper then go for it.

click on shop by manufacturer, click on echo parts. On the left it will say part number at the bottom, put the part number in and click on search. Click on add to cart, then checkout.

I got it to work thanks for your patience with me, my cancer treatsments have left me brain dead.
I've been battling cancer for 7 years now so I must really be brain dead (chemo for 7 plus 3 operations) plus Lymphoma and now inoperable tumors so I must really have a fried brain...lol I have little issue navigating the net for parts plus I have built in spell check when I type a post, I would have suggested checking the 'Saw it Again" website for a cap, or the Echo website...

For me, especially at 73, everyday is a battle to stay on this side of the dirt.

thanks for the comments, went back yesterday found more problems with saw so I'm going, to pass , sidecarflip may God be with you on you journey, he has with me. last August I was told I had stage 4 lung cancer, late Feb. I was told they could not find any active cancer. Like I said this is only possible by the hand of God. I'm taking imuno therpy and it's been pretty tough, 5 more treatments in my schedule.

Always keep in mind that once the cancer causing genes are made active (and what triggers them is the unknown) that it can come back anytime it wants to. Never forget that, consequently it's important to keep up with getting checked and monitoring your CEA level through regular blood tests for the rest of your life. Your CEA level is the raw indicator of the tumor fighting antibodies in your blood btw. I watch mine constantly and that is something you have to request from your doctors as they don't usually make that available to you for reasons I don't understand but I am very pro-active with my cancer. After all, it's a matter of life and death for you and me.. I watch everything and if I question anything, I'm on the phone to my Oncologist immediately, either at my hospital which is Trinity in Ann Arbor, Michigan or the Cleveland Clinic, doctor Kwon who is also handling my issues. I believe in 2 opinions, always. I would have went to Mayo or the one in Austin, Texas but the Cleveland Clinic was closer and had just as good, if not better success ratings, so I went with them plus they can access all my records from Trinity IHA as they are on the same electronic platforms.

checked my last blood test didn't see cea, but had pet scan turned out good, I go every 4 weeks i'll mention the cea level test.

checked my last blood test didn't see cea, but had pet scan turned out good, I go every 4 weeks i'll mention the cea level test.
You have to specifically request that your Tumor Marker (CEA) is released to you. Ordinarily it's not as it's for medical professionals to view only, not you. Been doing this over 7 years now and in that time, doing exhaustive research has made me privy to many aspects of the disease and the measurement parameters. Just obtaining the CEA value means nothing unless you know what that value represents. I have no idea what hospital you are dealing with or who are your cancer team is either but like I said, the CEA value means nothing without knowing the parameters that the value applies to, before hand.

I suggest you take this to a PM as it's not at all germane to this thread or this forum for that matter.

Back