• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo 750 EVL Chainsaws//Parts or Repair//Buying The Pair!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLG

Komatsu Iron Life
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling these Echo 750EVL PHO saws for parts or repairs. I was going to make one out of two but lack of saw play time is a reality for me right now. Both saws turn over well and seem to have compression. The white hand guard saw has tight isolators and good SPARK!! The other saw cannot get any spark didn't check any further on the issue. Muffler is rotted out but it does have a nice screened starter. The isolators are also poor on this saw and as you can see the clutch cover was tig repaired. Look the pictures over. If you need more let me know. I could soak the mufflers, pull the hardware and do compression tests but fellas that's all time I don't have. I will say crude but fairly effective both saw's will hang suspended by the starter rope. We all know how hard these are getting to find with spark and all parts intact as these are. I'm asking $150 for the saws and actual shipping charges added on. PayPal, Money Orders will be fine. Thanks, TLG

Attachments

• IMG_20190317_145219236.jpg
    IMG_20190317_145219236.jpg
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_20190317_145253816.jpg
    IMG_20190317_145253816.jpg
    4.3 MB
  • IMG_20190317_145304894.jpg
    IMG_20190317_145304894.jpg
    4.4 MB
  • IMG_20190317_145312773.jpg
    IMG_20190317_145312773.jpg
    5.2 MB
  • IMG_20190317_145334414.jpg
    IMG_20190317_145334414.jpg
    4.9 MB
Selling these Echo 750EVL PHO saws for parts or repairs. I was going to make one out of two but lack of saw play time is a reality for me right now. Both saws turn over well and seem to have compression. The white hand guard saw has tight isolators and good SPARK!! The other saw cannot get any spark didn't check any further on the issue. Muffler is rotted out but it does have a nice screened starter. The isolators are also poor on this saw and as you can see the clutch cover was tig repaired. Look the pictures over. If you need more let me know. I could soak the mufflers, pull the hardware and do compression tests but fellas that's all time I don't have. I will say crude but fairly effective both saw's will hang suspended by the starter rope. We all know how hard these are getting to find with spark and all parts intact as these are. I'm asking $150 for the saws and actual shipping charges added on. PayPal, Money Orders will be fine. Thanks, TLG
Interested in 750evls can you pm me

Back