First fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got my plate heat exchanger installed so we now have it plus the side arm heating water. With all the by-pass plumbing and unions so we can remove things as needed the area around our water heater looks like the cab of a steam locomotive. Fired up the Woodmaster this morning and @170 boiler cutout I have FINALLY satisfied the wife for hot water:clap: For those considering one 20 plates will heat all the water that will run out of a tap @60PSI, you don't need any bigger exchanger. The woman yelled down to us " the water is steaming coming out the tap!! "turn it down!" You guys cant know what a victory this is for me, for 25 years that woman couldn't't have the water hot enough now she wants the tempering valve turned down:clap: Do not even think about installing a plate type heater without having one!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good for you, if mama's happy, every one is happy.
Tomorrow the list of unfinished projects come out, and you get told "GREAT JOB HONEY, DON'T LOSE THE MOMENTUM"
:dizzy:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good for you, if mama's happy, every one is happy.
Tomorrow the list of unfinished projects come out, and you get told "GREAT JOB HONEY, DON'T LOSE THE MOMENTUM"
:dizzy:

LOL.. ain't that the Truth

Back