Hawaii Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForTheArborist

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I would be interested in some snap shots of Hawaiian trees being a mainlander myself. Anybody interested in some pics? I'm on Kona island right now for a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Where is Kona island? As far as I know, there is only Kauai, Niihau, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe, Maui and Hawaii (Big Island).
You are probably in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island. Just having fun with you...enjoy your vacation.

I would be interested in some snap shots of Hawaiian trees being a mainlander myself. Anybody interested in some pics? I'm on Kona island right now for a week.

What? Look around son, what do you need a picture on your little phone for? You should be posting pics for us...and skip the trees aren't you at the beach?

Like most of his post this one also makes very little sense.

He's hardly even worth it man. I have already called him out and exposed him as a fake numerous times.. he just keeps coming back for more though...

I actually feel kinda bad for him, he seems like he must a lonely little feller (or something).

What? Look around son, what do you need a picture on your little phone for? You should be posting pics for us...and skip the trees aren't you at the beach?

LOL

2099733f-27c5-3bfd.jpg

I'm with that, Todd. I'll get some good ones. :)

He's hardly even worth it man. I have already called him out and exposed him as a fake numerous times.. he just keeps coming back for more though...

I actually feel kinda bad for him, he seems like he must a lonely little feller (or something).

:rant:

Not for nothing but if I am vacationing in Hawaii AS may not be the last thing on my mind but it would probably not be far from that low end of the list.

Lol! Yeah, he (she??) is never gonna lose his virginity at this rate!! Hahaha.... :hmm3grin2orange:
f the virginity thing if he's on here then he can't be out hiding in dark alleys strangling young women and old men .... I mean we are doing a public service by keeping him here and occupied ...

Hey that's funny, people. I'm funnier.

This is a Ficus.

2099733f-4f5a-e419.jpg

2099733f-4f75-860b.jpg

Lot of strange palms. Just these for now though. :-/

2099733f-515a-9f44.jpg

The guy who pruned that ficus must be a real champ.

WAIT WAIT look closer thats .......me..:msp_scared:

Hey that's funny, people. I'm funnier.

This is a Ficus.

2099733f-4f5a-e419.jpg

2099733f-4f75-860b.jpg

Looks awful big to be a ficus ,sure it's not a banyan?Looks like the giant one at the Edison house in FT.Myers,Fl.

Lot of strange palms. Just these for now though. :-/

2099733f-515a-9f44.jpg

Those look like what we call Christmas palms here.Except 3x the height.:monkey:

Back