Hey chainsaw world

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
What happened sat night?? the husky was hot and ready to go the bell buzzed and your buddy had a hard time starting it. I can tell you this the AWS tree guys had modified saws. Your guy was the only guy with a husky. I didn't stay the whole time since my lady friends aunt passed out due to the Heat. Oh well after they took her to the hospital I asked her if she could wait til after the races to go see her, I am sure you could figure out were not talking anoymore.
OH well.

mark,
i hear ya! that is a wierd show. the way it looks is three guys can split the money to modifiy one saw and they all can run it. 1st,2nd and 3rd all locked up. do that in all classes and their set. maybe not but looks funny. i have been known to have over 20 thousand dollars worth of STOCK saws a year and pick the best ones for STOCK classes and we still come in forth and fifth( seconds behind in three cuts along with the rest of the pack). same thing will happen the 8th of august in pa. two kids run hot saws and everone else will compete for third(or cheat too).
my theory is if you need to run hot saws in stock classes just go out and buy the trophy and let the honest people compete. if you are not man enough to tell the truth and be honest just be the sissy you are and go home. stock is stock and hot is hot. i have Walkerized products that only run(very well) in modified classes. i would never screw anyone out of the recognition they deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry,got the Busch push. but still feel the same way about it. marty

Latest posts

Back