Hi - Tech Redneck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Lambert

In Remembrance 2023
Reaction score
Hey Doug, ya got a new nick name- "Hi - Tech Reckneck".
Anyway, I was doing a search of the site to find the picture you posted with the saw that Ken built with your tie being gobbled up in the rim sprocket. Can you post it again here?
By the way, it breaks my heart that you havent had time to make some timed cuts with it. Drop over to Toronto with it and we'll play duelin saws in some poplar with my Dunn - Martin 088 just for fun.
Your more than welcome.
John

Sorry, I should always proof read before hitting "submit". Spelling errors are fine if decifferable, but typographical errors can be confusing.
John

You just might be right Lambo....here's a pic of some equipment I use at work....Most of the time I use it to look at the IC's I design under high magnification....There's even a built in YAG laser for cutting things.....

Just the other day, I figured that the .325 chain on my Poulan 2300 might be just small enough to use this equipment to inspect and sharpen it...This is what I saw....

Roger,
Did you ever get the programs I sent you? Here's one of D and me when I visited him last week just outside of Kamloops. He cleaned up pretty good for the pic... but I refused his request to cut off my now full beard for the occasion...

Hey you guys, get a life! You can be severely repremanded for not staying on topic. This is a forum about saws and their use, not about the goblty goop I have seen posted here as of late.
Anyway, heres I picture of babcock I took while he was on way to work.
The chainsaw Paparattzi

Doug, you animal!! And here i was hopin' Denise was saving her(?)self for me....

Hmmmm... reminds of the song "Take a Walk on the Wild Side".

Yeppers, I got the software, many thanks. I also got an Acer Scanwit 2740, Canon S-9000 printer, ordered a Canon G-2, and looking for a deal on a D-60. Just have had little time to play with the stuff yet, too busy at werk. Plus, I was skiing in 14 inches of freshies on Cinco de Mayo.

You better put a lock on that 3120 pipe, or the strongest loctite, as I may succumb to nocturnal illegal activities on or about July 12.

......Looks like that rooster ate about 50 poulan 2300's to help out its gizzard activities.........

Here's another shot of gyro's new love:

Hey you guys, get a life! You can be severely repremanded for not staying on topic. This is a forum about saws and their use, not about the goblty goop I have seen posted here as of late.
Hey John, how's that Dodge treating you? Say hi to Spike for me. :D

Latest posts

Back