Hotsaw builders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumper

One Man Band
Reaction score
Guys I have a friend here who is not online or interested in becoming so. He is a serious sawyer though and is interested in Hotsaws. He has been entering local competitions and kicking the locals pretty good but the big boys from out of state have trounced him hard. He is interested in A. getting a competition saw built by someone who knows their stuff. and B. getting some woods mods on his 66s and 88s.
I know that several builders/modifiers frequent the site and would like to request that you send me or post your phone numbers or addresses so that I can pass them along to him. (I wouldn't mind having them for myself although I probably won't be buying a saw till next year.)
Thank you and May God bless!

I personaly would suggest contacting either Rotax Robert or Gypo Logger, both these guys hold world records in thier own classes. Rotax has the fastest Unilimited hotsaw in the world and Gypo has Fastest cutting technique and dead start capabilities. KD and DEN are pretty good guys maybe you should shop around a bit though. Remember when they made 066's , they made lots of-em....so you just send the newly formed team of RYPO 5 or 6 saws and we'll see if we cant fire one fresh racesaw right out.

Call 555-1111 ext. oU812
or ext. ICUP

Latest posts

Back