Hotsaws, Bahama Style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I just talked to Rotax and Dennis out at the Barage in Washington. What is needed here is to have a competition in Freeport, Bahamas, That's the only way we can separate Gypo from the pretenders. Shwing...

Hey Doug, thats a great idea, I have many saws to enter, including an 026 that was destined for a guy named Jokers. I found out it was one that was assembled in Canada that has that internal exhaust loop that makes an extra hp.
We got no respect at the barage, Robert and Dennis flung frozen cow flops at the trailer just to disturb us, and all this time I thought they were there for speed bumps.
Robert and Easty Joe outdid themselved when they fed us a bunch of oysters, clams and mussels last night.
When we got there, most were half in the bag and with no chance of catching up we just took lots of pictures which I will post tomorrow.
John

Hey Gypo, I hope you`re really wringing out that 260, let`s see what it`s made of. Thought I`d mention that I bought that saw because you seem to have so many of them, figured maybe I was missing something in the newer Stihls. Let`s see what you think. Russ

Latest posts

Back