How about the red headed step child, the Husqvarna 585

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always enjoys your videos. Don't know if that purge line will be a big deal, rather annoying but shouldn't it be pulling fuel/air out of the carb and returning it to the tank? Also what are your thoughts running it vs a 390xp?

I didn’t watch all of your vid, but the purge bubble and it’s lines need to be 100% sealed from any air entering the system or the saw will not run right. Since it’s technically after the carburetor in the line of fuel flow, you’d think that it wouldn’t matter. But that’s not the case

I didn’t watch all of your vid, but the purge bubble and it’s lines need to be 100% sealed from any air entering the system or the saw will not run right. Since it’s technically after the carburetor in the line of fuel flow, you’d think that it wouldn’t matter. But that’s not the case
How the hell does air get back to the carb, impulse waves causing it with air leaks? Still seems unlikely to me.

Latest posts

Back