Husky part # help needed on cylinder/piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Can anyone out there tell me which model saws Husky part # 501698571 will fit? It is the # for the cylinder or piston or both - I am not sure. Also has the 833/2A on the cylinder. My dealer says he thinks it fits a 2100CD saw but isn't for sure. Is a 2100CD some older Husky saw? Big or mid-range? Thanks.

Big, is that number stamped on the cylinder itself? Or is it in a parts box with that number...I have seen alot of circumstances where the number stamped on the part...does not match the order number...

anyway..I looked that number up in my husky/jonsered where used list and dont see it anywhere...I havent gone to disc though...my shop computer is acting up...again...

I think I found the info I need

A dealer in my hometown says he found the number and the cyl assembly fit a 2100CD. It is my understanding that the 501..... number is a Husky number and I assume is on the box. The 833... number came off the cylinder itself. This is my understanding. My dealer is actually who has this NOS cylinder and says he really didn't know what it fit. He finally looked it up and says he found it fits the 2100CD. So what size saw and how old is a Husky 2100CD? Thanks Dennis.

Some more info...

<html>
<body>
<p style="word-spacing: 0; margin: 0">Just to confirm- that cylinder and piston
kit is from a 2100CD according to my info...To search the Husqvarna CD you need
to put the part number in the correct 'form'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 501 69 85-71</p>
<p style="word-spacing: 0; margin: 0">&nbsp;</p>
<p style="word-spacing: 0; margin: 0">here is the 2100xp parts list:&nbsp; <a href="http://home.insightbb.com/~ss/2100xpparts.pdf">CLICK
HERE </a>to down load .pdf file</p>
<p style="word-spacing: 0; margin: 0">here is a Service Bulletin that also
references:&nbsp; <a href="http://home.insightbb.com/~ss/2100xpservicebulletin.pdf">CLICK
HERE </a>to down load .pdf file</p>
<p style="word-spacing: 0; margin: 0">&nbsp;</p>
<p style="word-spacing: 0; margin: 0">I can't keep these up long so download and
save them if you want them- </p>
<p style="word-spacing: 0; margin: 0">Later&nbsp;&nbsp; Jeff</p>
</body>
</html>

Big
I had to dig out some of my old Husky parts books on this one.The part number that you gave us is definitely for the 2100.
The 2100 was a large saw with a 99cc (6.0 cu. in.) engine.
Later
Dan

Back