• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 162se powerhead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottkeg

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a husqvarna 162se that I believe could be repaired relatively easy to the right person or a excellent parts powerhead. The clutch went bad on this which I believe took out the crank seal. I replaced the crank seal with an aftermarket seal and it was not the correct seal.The seal bolts into a removable plate so it is an easy one to replace. The clutch is the course threaded clutch. this unit is complete minus bar and chain. compression on this saw is 150 psi. asking 70.00 shipped (I will add photos soon)

I have a husqvarna 162se that I believe could be repaired relatively easy to the right person or a excellent parts powerhead. The clutch went bad on this which I believe took out the crank seal. I replaced the crank seal with an aftermarket seal and it was not the correct seal.The seal bolts into a removable plate so it is an easy one to replace. The clutch is the course threaded clutch. this unit is complete minus bar and chain. compression on this saw is 150 psi. asking 70.00 shipped (I will add photos soon)
Im interested in this pending photographs

Bless you.....now I can quit contemplating another 60cc Classic.

I haven’t heard back from he seller. I do know I have a 162se already that I ported and muffler mod and it’s a beast. I would love to do one for my old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t heard back from he seller. I do know I have a 162se already that I ported and muffler mod and it’s a beast. I would love to do one for my old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's very cool. I'm the old man that has saws built for his sons. I had a 262XP built for my 30 year old, a 359 for my 18 year old, and my 11 year old runs a muffler modified CS370.

I did pick up this saw..received it in the mail today. Don’t want to throw anyone under the bus, or give a bad name, however, I sent him a message earlier today with no response. I have seen that he has been online since as well. I have a hard time believing this pulled 150psi...ABD38CB7-70E7-45B6-A144-C4617630E8EA.jpeg6C08DF19-8D86-4055-949C-43CBB3ED2D19.jpeg

Latest posts

Back